Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Macro teaching

Alhamdullillah...I start my day with good mood. My plan for today going smoothly. Everything happened to me yesterday gave me a lot of experience. Thank you Allah. Yeah, women should know everything about car. Every time, I asked my husband to fix it for me. But yesterday, everything went wrong. My car stucked at the wrong time. It more worst because I was the driver. Oh no!!! Imagine that, I was really tired. I didn't have time to relax (with tutorial class, son admitted in hospital, school programmed)during two days off.But I have a great husband, father, cousins and friends who were offering themselves to help me. Thank you so much!! Really appreciate it. May Allah bless you all. Today, I start my day with the assignment.I was so excited to do my macro teaching.My Year 1 Gemilang pupils gave full cooperation during the lesson. Hope the children got the knowledge and I will express it in my reflection soon. HAHA.I will upload the pictures and video soon...Assalammualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment